Why MBBS Abroad
- English Medium Course .
- No Entrance Exam. No Capitation Fees.
- Low Tuition Fees & Cost of Living.
- An ideal academic environment.
- 6 Year Course (Including 1 Year of Internship).
- Huge community of Indian students.
- Easy hostel availability.
- Education system is very similar to India. The course content and pattern of MBBS education is also very similar.
- 100% safety and security of students. Chances of Settlement in Abroad.
- World Health Organization (WHO ) Listed.
- Authorized by Ministry of Education (MOE) in respective country to conduct an English language MBBS program.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) Approved. Eligible to practice in India after clearing MCI Screening Test.
- Eligible for USMLE (USA Licensing Exam), PLAB (UK Licensing Exam), etc.